Don’t we in the Spirit all know something has shifted in our world of late? Something is in the wind? There’s an ominous foreboding and harbinger of things to come in many of our hearts. We know it’s coming, don’t we?
This worldwide economic crisis was spawned in large part by reckless American greed perpetrated and growing worse for decades. And the church of Jesus by and large “bought” into the lie of storing up treasures under the guise of “stewardship.” Both political parties have been worse than pigs at the trough unknowingly fattening up for the slaughter. We know better. Or we should….
We who are in Him have no fear of man long term. Christ is omnipotent, all powerful. Christ is omnipresent, all present. Christ is our life. Unless your main identity and allegiance is that of specific county first, an American, Westerner, Kenyan, whatever. And that classifies probably 8 out of 10 Christians we meet.
So, again, we turn to the Holy Bible and the Father’s Holy Spirit to interpret the truth. In that way, our Advocate and Brother Jesus can broker our prayers as the Great Intercessor! Information than becomes knowledge interpreted by wisdom equals enduring eternal life in our Master!
Many of these verses will be or seem familiar. But I beg you to turn off the mobile phone, TV, web, music, and stare a hole through these passages.
At least for an hour. Ask our Almighty God for a revelation of Him and His eternal purpose, His kingdom, and your specific role.
Please meditate to see what God would have you and your families do for Him beginning today.
Matthew 24:3-14 (NASB) As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”
And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end.
“For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
“Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold.
“But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.
“This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.”
Let’s review this pregnant passage.
- Being mislead about who Jesus really is. Lots of deadly wars. Hearsay and fear about even more wars, like over Israel, and others countries. End of the age signs but not the very end.
- Then famines over the world where humans starve slowly to death. Earthquakes – lots of them. Think Haiti, Japan, and the hundreds of thousands killed and displaced.
- Betrayed as you and your spouse and kids die. Hated by all the world.
- Some losing their Christian faith and ending up in hell through more betrayal and even more hatred. Many betrayed by their own families, their parents, children, church members who are really tares.
- Despicable crimes against you. Love that once was powerful slowly dies.
- In order to overcome and enter heaven, you and your family must endure, persevere every hour to the end. Or what? Eternal torment in the lake of fire…hell itself where the fire never ceases and the worm never dies. Weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth.
- In the midst of all this, you must preach (not share) the gospel of the kingdom. This pleases the Father and His King, the Christ.
- Not preaching the gospel of the modern “church.” Not preaching the ‘gospel of relationships.” But the preaching of the eternal proclamation of the gospel of God’s kingdom. His eternal purpose. The populating, maturing, and completing of His holy kingdom.
- Then the end comes. Jesus returns to fight. To kill. To slaughter billions of human beings He created made in His image. Billions of people are going to die terrible deaths. Terrifying. Gory. Bloody.
- The Father puts all the Son’s enemies under His feet.
Triumphant. Glorious to God is this ending of recorded human history.
It’s His world.
We don’t see God like this, do we? He’s a kindly, old softie grandfather to most. Never in a million years do they or their leaders portray this real image of Him.
Church attendance would decline rapidly like a stone to the bottom of a lake as people seek a “comfortable” place, especially amongst the females that influence 90% of the funding influenced by women that keeps the system cycling.
It’s going to be super nasty. Indescribable.
A time like no other in the 6,000 years of recorded history thus far.
What are we doing today to prepare like the 5 wise virgins? Or are we more like the 5 foolish ones?
What does Jesus admonish us to do? What does His Word proclaim?
Do you know? Should you?
Are you ready today, this very moment?
Is your spouse?
Are your children?
Fellow body members?
What now, saints? What now will you do?
Please comment on this post right below. Feel free to write and proclaim your leadings in the Spirit in an honorable fashion.
Your friend and brother in fighting the good fight,
Saints, we’re one day closer to Home, and Him! Love Him wholeheartedly!
You may view our Archives here: PREPARING FOR GREAT TRIBULATION – ARCHIVES; Complete Archives; feel free to write and proclaim your leadings in the Spirit in an honorable fashion. May our Father richly bless you with His grace, through Jesus Christ our Lord, in order to walk worthy of His name.