Many of you have commented on how useful, and yet provocative, these Top 12 works have been to your walk with the Lord Jesus Christ by the power of the Father’s Spirit!
MONDAY MANNA: A few minutes to help equip Jesus’ soldiers for another week in the SPIRITUAL WAR; By Marc White, Director, Walk Worthy, Central Florida, USA
“(God) rained down manna upon them to eat, And gave them food from heaven.” Psalm 78:24; Monday Manna, Copyright, a Walk Worthy ministry; permission granted to repost in full.
Let us know what you think by leaving honorable comments and how the Almighty is using you and your group in the great battle in the kingdom of God!
Click on the Issue Title you desire and the link will take you to that page:
- HOLY SEX IS GOD’S IDEA! GO GOD! [MONDAY MANNA 152]
- UNITY: FINDING THE LORD’S MIND TOGETHER – PART 1 [MONDAY MANNA 148]
- LOVE YOUR ENEMY, 3 YOUNG MEN, & A GRAIN OF WHEAT [MONDAY MANNA ISSUE 141]
- STUMBLING, CAUSING OTHERS TO STUMBLE, & BEING CAST INTO “FIREY HELL” SAYS JESUS [MONDAY MANNA 133]
- HOW DID JESUS REALLY ACT IN THE GOSPELS? PART 1 [MONDAY MANNA ISSUE 121]
- STRIVING TO ENTER OR REST FOR THE SOUL? [MONDAY MANNA 112]
- WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN? [MONDAY MANNA 110]
- DO NOT CAST YOUR PEARLS: ABOUT PIGS & DOGS [MONDAY MANNA 101]
- ONE SAINT’S FIGHT AGAINST MAMMON [MONDAY MANNA 100]
- AN AMERICAN PRESIDENT FINALLY FOLLOWS JESUS [MM 88]
- ARE YOU A SEEKER OR STONEWALLER? [MONDAY MANNA 73]
- IDENTITY CRISIS: WHICH JESUS DO YOU FOLLOW? [MONDAY MANNA 31]
- LOVING OUR NEIGHBOR – A PROVOKING STORY [MONDAY MANNA 4]
Well, I guess that’s 13, a baker’s dozen! Here’s the link to the entire Monday Manna archive…enjoy and grow in Him:
The writers and speakers we quote may preach certain doctrines in their ministries and/or live lifestyles that we disagree with mildly or wholeheartedly. However, something of eternal value from them has been delivered to us by the Holy Spirit. And in that leading, we pass it on to you for your edification! Marc, as the author or moderator of this publication, frequently confers with other brethren discovering multiple perspectives in the Holy Spirit. In the end, any disagreements one may have and errors one may feel are reflected with the content deal with Marc alone and are his sole responsibility.